Industrial Commercial Services was founded in 2002 by two tradesmen who saw the need to provide construction services and solutions to plant managers, engineers, and industrial, commercial landlords. ICS is located at 16700 South Clark Street in Thornton, IL.
Our home office consists of two buildings designed and constructed by ICS, Inc. ICS Inc.’s field and office personnel average 25 years in construction and construction management.
ICS, Inc offers a broad range of construction services in addition to our in house carpentry, concrete, and masonry trades. Our team will also act as your representative for the duration of your project.
Refer to our line card for more information. Refer to our line card for more information.
Provide construction services for commercial and industrial improvement and modification projects.
- Industrial and manufacturing plant upgrades, changes to manufacturing processes
- Commercial build outs and renovations
- Tenant improvements
- Building modifications
Make every project a successful experience for our customers.
- From initial inquiry to the final touches
- Superior Team Commitment to the project
- Adaptability to conditions
Historical diversity of projects and team experience that eliminates the need for multiple project vendors.
- Diversely talented skilled labor force
- Resourceful project managers
- In house trade craftsman help reduce costs while meeting high service demands
- Conveniently located on the northwest corner of the Thornton Quarry with quick access to the area expressways and toll roads which helps us service the entire Chicagoland area.
From inception in 2002, ICS has completed more than 5,000 projects ranging from as small as $1500 – $2,000,000
- 70% of projects from repeat client list
- 25+ years average management team construction experience
- Construction of new ICS office and warehouse in Thornton Il., 2008
Ready to Take the Next Step?
So are we, and we’d love to discuss your next project and hear your ideas